Tips for Planning Your Wedding

This is more like a photographer's wish list. It's a list of things you can do to ensure that you get the best images possible. And a few side tips too!

A Variety Pack

Black and White, Color, or a vintage feel. We love to give you lots of options when we edit each photo.

All The Details

Every little detail, every side story...we capture it all. We shoot all of our weddings as though it was our own.

All the Emotions

I love those moments where everyone lets there walls down and they just allow themselves to fall into that exact moment. It's the emotional part of the story.

Images by the Thousands

We get asked all the time...How many pictures do you take? The answer...on average we take 2000-5000 images

Husband and Wife Team

We first fell in love with photography. Then many years later we fell in love with each other. We combined our passions and found a way to spend more time together. An innovative photography company prevailed.

Eddie's Blog

Eddie has his own blog too. It's another perspective on our photography adventures. You can find his blog at lyfephotography.blogspot.com.

Purses for Change

Posted by Unknown On Thursday, February 04, 2010
I'll be the first one to admit that I have a hard time being stagnate. Seriously, the moment I start a project I am already planning the next one. So, I guess I didn't have enough going on in my life, because I started a new project. Eddie and I are always traveling to meet with couples or document weddings and I have a ton of time on my hands since I am always the designated passenger. What can I do with my time? The solution was knitting. Seriously, I know. Eddie calls me his little old lady. Every time we get in the car...even if it's two miles....I will grab my yarn and get crack'n. I am totally obsessed. Within two weeks of learning I have already completed 2 1/2 purses. So after talking with a girlfriend of mine we decided that we would continue to make purses, sell them and give the proceeds to charity. We haven't figured out all the details just yet, but I am so excited about that I wanted to share my first creation. Just in case you do love it and want one for yourself. Let me know...we can custom make yours for you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 Response to "Purses for Change"

  1. Deanna Said,

    Aren't you clever. Your first time, huh? Good job.