Tips for Planning Your Wedding

This is more like a photographer's wish list. It's a list of things you can do to ensure that you get the best images possible. And a few side tips too!

A Variety Pack

Black and White, Color, or a vintage feel. We love to give you lots of options when we edit each photo.

All The Details

Every little detail, every side story...we capture it all. We shoot all of our weddings as though it was our own.

All the Emotions

I love those moments where everyone lets there walls down and they just allow themselves to fall into that exact moment. It's the emotional part of the story.

Images by the Thousands

We get asked all the time...How many pictures do you take? The answer...on average we take 2000-5000 images

Husband and Wife Team

We first fell in love with photography. Then many years later we fell in love with each other. We combined our passions and found a way to spend more time together. An innovative photography company prevailed.

Eddie's Blog

Eddie has his own blog too. It's another perspective on our photography adventures. You can find his blog at lyfephotography.blogspot.com.

Faerie Tale Theater

Posted by Unknown On Friday, January 15, 2010
When I told Eddie what I was going to write about he just rolled his eyes and walked into the other room. I'll admit it is totally embarrassing how giggly I am over it. I got a late Christmas present from our best friend Heidi and I had no idea just how thrilled I would be to take a step into the past. I squealed, danced, and then slid the DVD into the player....and presto! The children's stories came alive just as they did when I was a kid. You know how some childhood memories seem less cool as you get older? This was so not the case! The stories were just as good as I remembered and just as real. There I sat inches from the TV focused on every detail of the movies. It was embarrassing. I know I am a dork and I know that the smallest things really get me excited, but this was too much. Heidi said, "Wow, this is so you" and left the room. She was right. It was so me. A dream world of giggly girls, bizarre stories, and cheerful laughter. The movies are dorky....but I am okay with that. Very okay with that.

Photobucket

3 Response to "Faerie Tale Theater"

  1. HarmyK Said,

    I should come over and watch it with you...
    :o)

     

  2. HarmyK Said,

    Jody and I would watch it with you... :o)

     

  3. Unknown Said,

    Great! I am so glad that I am not the only one who is an oober dork! I'll pull out my tiara and we can sit and watch them together.