Tips for Planning Your Wedding

This is more like a photographer's wish list. It's a list of things you can do to ensure that you get the best images possible. And a few side tips too!

A Variety Pack

Black and White, Color, or a vintage feel. We love to give you lots of options when we edit each photo.

All The Details

Every little detail, every side story...we capture it all. We shoot all of our weddings as though it was our own.

All the Emotions

I love those moments where everyone lets there walls down and they just allow themselves to fall into that exact moment. It's the emotional part of the story.

Images by the Thousands

We get asked all the time...How many pictures do you take? The answer...on average we take 2000-5000 images

Husband and Wife Team

We first fell in love with photography. Then many years later we fell in love with each other. We combined our passions and found a way to spend more time together. An innovative photography company prevailed.

Eddie's Blog

Eddie has his own blog too. It's another perspective on our photography adventures. You can find his blog at lyfephotography.blogspot.com.

Photo Booth..Say Cheese

Posted by Unknown On Friday, January 22, 2010
I have always been a little crazy about recording my memories. I have several shoe boxes of photos that I have taken throughout high school and all of them are equally embarrassing. I guess that is why they are tucked away in boxes instead of laid out in scrapbooks. They are just hideous...seriously. Who I am today is a mere shadow of the goofball I once was. During that time in my life I LOVED to take photos of every event in my life...nothing was too insignificant. I have always had a terrible memory and so I guess I was worried that I would forget the little moments.
Some of my favorite photos are those that I took with friends in photo booths. You know those small booths where you step inside. take four pictures, and poof a strip paper with your photos appear just shortly after. They were the best. There was something about that curtain of secrecy that made you believe that no matter how dorky you were behind that curtain no one would see. You would emerge the same cool person you were before you went behind the curtain. It was great!
Eddie and I recently covered a wedding that had a photo booth at the reception. I got chills all over with excitement and wanted to immediately dive inside to find that dorky side of me that appears only behind that curtain. But, I was working. Instead I recorded hours of guests doing just that. They would dress themselves up with wigs and costumes that were provided and then pour out of the photo booth bursting out in laughter. It was so fun to see all the guests sharing their photos. It was an amazing idea and such a hit for all the guests...even the kids.
It was at that moment that Eddie and I both looked at each other with that wild look in our eye. We wanted to build a photo booth. We starting to do our research so we could get started. There are no promises, but we are definitely very excited about the potential of a real photo booth of our own.

If you would be interested in a photo booth let us know. Your encouragement would be great to hear!!

Photobucket

1 Response to "Photo Booth..Say Cheese"

  1. Holly Said,

    Ugh! I LOVE the idea of photo booths! I really wanted one at our wedding, but since the nearest businesses that had them were in St Louis, it was way to pricey after traveling fees. I was saddened...but I had amazing photogs to make up for it!