Tips for Planning Your Wedding

This is more like a photographer's wish list. It's a list of things you can do to ensure that you get the best images possible. And a few side tips too!

A Variety Pack

Black and White, Color, or a vintage feel. We love to give you lots of options when we edit each photo.

All The Details

Every little detail, every side story...we capture it all. We shoot all of our weddings as though it was our own.

All the Emotions

I love those moments where everyone lets there walls down and they just allow themselves to fall into that exact moment. It's the emotional part of the story.

Images by the Thousands

We get asked all the time...How many pictures do you take? The answer...on average we take 2000-5000 images

Husband and Wife Team

We first fell in love with photography. Then many years later we fell in love with each other. We combined our passions and found a way to spend more time together. An innovative photography company prevailed.

Eddie's Blog

Eddie has his own blog too. It's another perspective on our photography adventures. You can find his blog at lyfephotography.blogspot.com.

My Fair Booth!

Posted by Unknown On Friday, May 07, 2010
I hung up the phone and immediately turned to my best friend to share the good news. "Eddie! My father is bringing up the photo booth!" We have been dreaming of the day when we would own our own photo booth. I'm sure you remember them! Don't you? It's a little booth with a curtain, you step inside, take four pictures and then retreat to capture your strip of images. Ah...now, you remember.
Well, now we are going to have one. My father is the most amazing master craftsman on the planet and he designed a special booth just for us. It's a lot more classy than your typical fair booth and will be a higher quality. I am so excited!
I'll keep you posted on all the details as they arrive.

Here is a photo from Cathy + Charles's wedding. More to come soon!

Photobucket

2 Response to "My Fair Booth!"

  1. Holly Said,

    Awesome! I love photo booths! I so wanted one at my wedding but it was going to cost way too much since the closest one i could find was St Louis! Bummer!

    Are you going to share awesome obsessive photos?

     

  2. Bryn Said,

    That's awesome!
    I totally wanted one of those too, but I remember looking around and finding ones that took up my entire photography budget! Haha!