Tips for Planning Your Wedding

This is more like a photographer's wish list. It's a list of things you can do to ensure that you get the best images possible. And a few side tips too!

A Variety Pack

Black and White, Color, or a vintage feel. We love to give you lots of options when we edit each photo.

All The Details

Every little detail, every side story...we capture it all. We shoot all of our weddings as though it was our own.

All the Emotions

I love those moments where everyone lets there walls down and they just allow themselves to fall into that exact moment. It's the emotional part of the story.

Images by the Thousands

We get asked all the time...How many pictures do you take? The answer...on average we take 2000-5000 images

Husband and Wife Team

We first fell in love with photography. Then many years later we fell in love with each other. We combined our passions and found a way to spend more time together. An innovative photography company prevailed.

Eddie's Blog

Eddie has his own blog too. It's another perspective on our photography adventures. You can find his blog at lyfephotography.blogspot.com.

On The Road Again...

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, October 12, 2010
I just can't wait to get on the road again.....
Seriously, I love traveling. If you asked my husband about it he would say the opposite. Only because I get completely stressed out the few short days before our plane leaves ground. I worry about how board our dog Lucy will be. I actually plan play dates for her. And then I panic about what I'll forget and all the things I have to take care of before we walk out the door. But, once we are in the air....I get so excited.

We are flying to Dallas first thing in the morning for Taylor & Joshua's wedding. Then we are flying to Illinois for Lana & Mark's wedding. We will be gone for two weeks total...and we'll try to keep you updated on our travels......but, don't hold it against us if we are M.I.A. for a while.

We love you guys and thank you for your love and support!!!

Photobucket

3 Response to "On The Road Again..."

  1. Bryn Said,

    Omg, that sounds like Mike and I! I get nervous, but once up in the air, I'm fine... usually. :)
    But EVERY time we go somewhere, as soon as we leave I say "I feel like I'm forgetting something" and Mike expects that every time!
    Enjoy your travels! And luv the shot! :)

     

  2. Dee Said,

    do you take all these photos you post? this shot is gorgeous! reminds me of Ireland!

     

  3. Unknown Said,

    Aww,thanks! Yah we take all the images. This shot was taken just outside of Jackson Hole Wyoming. Have you been to Ireland?! It's gorgeous and your right...it totally has that feel.