Tips for Planning Your Wedding

This is more like a photographer's wish list. It's a list of things you can do to ensure that you get the best images possible. And a few side tips too!

A Variety Pack

Black and White, Color, or a vintage feel. We love to give you lots of options when we edit each photo.

All The Details

Every little detail, every side story...we capture it all. We shoot all of our weddings as though it was our own.

All the Emotions

I love those moments where everyone lets there walls down and they just allow themselves to fall into that exact moment. It's the emotional part of the story.

Images by the Thousands

We get asked all the time...How many pictures do you take? The answer...on average we take 2000-5000 images

Husband and Wife Team

We first fell in love with photography. Then many years later we fell in love with each other. We combined our passions and found a way to spend more time together. An innovative photography company prevailed.

Eddie's Blog

Eddie has his own blog too. It's another perspective on our photography adventures. You can find his blog at lyfephotography.blogspot.com.

My Man

Posted by Unknown On Friday, July 08, 2011
Maybe it goes back to the whole man in a uniform thing. I've always thought it was so interesting to hear a man talk about his passion for his work. Whether it is something completely blue collar or it's a desk job...their is just something sexy about a man in their work attire. I always thought I would want a man who comes home in a button up shirt. Nice slacks and a brief case. For some reason that was always it for me. Then I met Eddie. He worked for FedEx and wore those adorable navy blue short, the pretty purple shirt and carried that little signature computer thing. It wasn't what I had been dreaming of, but it was SOOO sexy. Then we finally had the chance to go after our dreams of being photographers. Now I see him in all kinds of attire. Our PJs, nice dress slacks and a button up, or shorts and t-shirt. But, Eddie rocks my world in whatever it is.
Occasionally when we shoot together we find that a specific moment only calls for one photographer. So I step back and let Eddie work. It gives me the opportunity to step back and see him in the environment. To see him active in something he is so passionate about is amazing to me. I feel so blessed to have a man this wonderful in my life. And then to think that I get to work with him and see him just unleash his creativity is so amazing.

Eddie at work!

Photobucket

1 Response to "My Man"

  1. Bryn Said,

    You two are so cute! :)

    And I understand what you are saying. With Mike, it is seeing him help coach actually! ;)