Tips for Planning Your Wedding

This is more like a photographer's wish list. It's a list of things you can do to ensure that you get the best images possible. And a few side tips too!

A Variety Pack

Black and White, Color, or a vintage feel. We love to give you lots of options when we edit each photo.

All The Details

Every little detail, every side story...we capture it all. We shoot all of our weddings as though it was our own.

All the Emotions

I love those moments where everyone lets there walls down and they just allow themselves to fall into that exact moment. It's the emotional part of the story.

Images by the Thousands

We get asked all the time...How many pictures do you take? The answer...on average we take 2000-5000 images

Husband and Wife Team

We first fell in love with photography. Then many years later we fell in love with each other. We combined our passions and found a way to spend more time together. An innovative photography company prevailed.

Eddie's Blog

Eddie has his own blog too. It's another perspective on our photography adventures. You can find his blog at lyfephotography.blogspot.com.

730 Days And Counting!!!

Posted by Unknown On Tuesday, September 14, 2010
"Don't worry. Once you see him it will change everything. Just wait!"
It happened to me. Two years ago on September 14th I woke up in the strange bed of a rental home that was obtained just for our wedding day. From the moment my feet hit the floor everything became a surreal chain of events that seemed to go too fast for my comfort. Things weren't how I had planned, envisioned or even hoped for. It was a mess. But, there was one sure truth, and that was that I needed to see Eddie. As the entire world buzzed around me I was screaming inside desperate to nuzzle my face against his neck. I just wanted to wrap my arms all up inside him as he surrounded me, but he wasn't there. I later found out that he was struggling on the other side of town trying to get our music sorted out.
I dressed in a blur, fixed my hair from the poor job that the salon did and drove to our wedding in a complete fog. "Realize" by Colbie Callait came on the radio and I just lost it. Tears poured down my cheeks and I started to shout in the car. "I am about to marry Eddie and I am the luckiest person in the world!" I realized that I was about to marry the man that I had been dreaming of for so long. I was about to commit to him when I felt like that just wasn't enough for how I felt. I realized that I had been blessed beyond anything that I could ever understand....I had to turn off the radio.
I waited 30 minutes for him to arrive. And then an hour. It was killing me...I was sure of it. Finally my girlfriend Laurie popped her head in the door and said, "he's here."
As I walked the extremely long path along the lake I saw him. There he stood just a few feet from me looking like the strong and handsome man that I loved so much. The moment I tapped him on the shoulder and just looked in his eyes was a feeling that I will never forget for the rest of my life. One glance and I knew I was okay. All I needed was to look in his eyes to know that my world could slow down and start to rejoice in what was about to happen.

We sat there next to the lake all by ourselves. As I crawled onto his lap we just held each other and talked about the day. The rest of our wedding was a pretty big wreck in which I have yet to experience anything else like it. But, I look back on that one moment and it made everything seem so right.

Two years ago I married the man of my dreams. Eddie, if you are reading this, I want you to know that there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about making that same decision to marry you......and how I would always say yes, again and again. I thank God for you everyday! I love you honey!!!!




If you ever ask us if you should do a first look or not you will always get the same answer. Do a first look. That one moment made up for everything else that went wrong or crazy throughout the day. If I could give one bit of advice it would be to do a first look, make it special, and make sure you plan a little extra time so you can spend a few minutes completely alone. And that means to photographers after we get what we need.
Photobucket

3 Response to "730 Days And Counting!!!"

  1. Bryn Said,

    Great story... and so sweet! You pretty much almost made me cry!!
    You two are so cute!

     

  2. Unknown Said,

    I remember the car ride... It was the first time you ever said to turn off that song... Oh what good times...

     

  3. Unknown Said,

    Ahhh, yes the salon and car ride were very interesting.. :)