Tips for Planning Your Wedding

This is more like a photographer's wish list. It's a list of things you can do to ensure that you get the best images possible. And a few side tips too!

A Variety Pack

Black and White, Color, or a vintage feel. We love to give you lots of options when we edit each photo.

All The Details

Every little detail, every side story...we capture it all. We shoot all of our weddings as though it was our own.

All the Emotions

I love those moments where everyone lets there walls down and they just allow themselves to fall into that exact moment. It's the emotional part of the story.

Images by the Thousands

We get asked all the time...How many pictures do you take? The answer...on average we take 2000-5000 images

Husband and Wife Team

We first fell in love with photography. Then many years later we fell in love with each other. We combined our passions and found a way to spend more time together. An innovative photography company prevailed.

Eddie's Blog

Eddie has his own blog too. It's another perspective on our photography adventures. You can find his blog at lyfephotography.blogspot.com.

Renee + Andrew...The Circle That Has No End

Posted by Unknown On Monday, June 14, 2010
There I was standing just outside the circle wishing I could get inside it. In some ways it's like the tight circle you formed at high school dances. The circle functioned like a protective ring so that no one would focus on just you and your horrible dancing. Only the closest of friends were included inside and you just hoped and wished that your secret crush wasn't watching you. This circle functioned the same as the "safety circle" in high school, but everyone was included. And I wasn't dying to get inside to be cool or hide from anyone watching me dance. Instead I was planning my route to get inside of this circle for the best shot. Everyone was so expressive, completely rock'n the air guitar and screaming the song "You shook me all night long" by ACDC. It was a fine site to be seen and I needed to get some pictures of it.
Much like high school Renee + Andrew were surrounded by their closest friends who were serious about having a good time. Their wedding day went without a hitch, Renee looked gorgeous and Andrew had a grin on his face all evening. While standing there just outside of the circle I realized something. I realized that I had a grin on my face and that I was having an incredible time. I love doing what we do and it's weddings like these that really help me realize that. I love seeing people in love, I love capturing the emotions and I love being on the outside of the circle trying to get in. It's the best.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 Response to "Renee + Andrew...The Circle That Has No End"

  1. Anonymous Said,

    hi! are you able to tell me where this reception hall is?? Please email me @ daniela121383@hotmail.com if you can remember! I've emailed you as well about photography packages! thanks!